The Maryland School for the Deaf Athletic Booster Club, Inc. works with both the school and its athletic department in providing opportunities for student athletes and student non-athletes to excel in both academics and athletics. Excellence in athletics means participation in sports or to serve in different roles supporting our athletic program.
- Offering students, families and community information and resources about the benefits of participation in school sports
- Promising students to achieve optimal experience of participation in sports or to serve in different areas supporting our athletic program
- Developing athletics, home and school partnership
- Providing our student athletes with academic support
- Supporting the school’s athletic program through fundraising efforts
Supporting MSD Athletics:
Interscholastic athletics is an integral part of the Maryland School for the Deaf. Maryland School for the Deaf student athletes value teamwork and understanding that achievement comes from discipline, integrity and commitment. Athletics enhance the positive climate and learning experience at Maryland School for the Deaf. Funds raised by the Maryland School for the Deaf Athletic Booster Club, Inc. covers the following athletic expenses: